This Spanish sangria served at a party is easy to prepare, your guests will delight in the wine-flavoured apple and pear chunks remaining in their cups after their sangria has vanished.
Ingredients & Quantities:
- Put the wine in a large pitcher and mix it well.
- Add the juice of one lemon to the wine.
- Sliced crosswise one lemon and half of the orange.
- Add the orange and the other lemon slices to the wine.
- Dice the pear and the apple.
- Add the pear, apple, sugar and cinnamon to the mixture, and allow to stand for 2-3 hours to fully absorb the flavour.
- Finally, mix it well and serve with ice.
1 bottle (75cl) of red wine
1/2 litre of soda (or sprite)
5 spoons of brown sugar
1/2 spoon of cinnamon