Delicias de Elche
Dates filled with almonds and covered with bacon. A contrast of flavors with a crunchy heart.
Ingredients & Quantities:
- Fry the almonds on Extra Virgin Olive Oil until golden.
- Prepare to remove the bone from the fresh dates. Through a cut along the date, extract the seed. Once the dates are ready, proceed to introduce an almond in place of the bone.
- Cut the bacon into thin slices. Wrap each date with a slice of bacon, holding it with the help of a toothpick.
- The prepared Delicia de Elche have to go through the pan or fryer, where previously we will have heated the oil to 180 degrees.
- Once browned, remove them and put in a container with absorbent paper. In a few minutes, they will be ready to serve.
8 fresh dates
8 thin slices of panceta
Extra Virgin Olive oil