Bomba rice chocolate pudding
Rice pudding is a popular dessert. It consists basically of rice and milk, and you don’t need to be an expert to prepare it, because is so simple to make it.
Ingredients & Quantities:
- Boil in a saucepan 750ml of milk. Once is boiling, add the lemon peel, cinnamon sticks and the rice
- With the remaining milk, add two spoons of chocolate powder and the sugar until are dissolved
- Stir everything with a wooden spatula and cook it over low heat for 30 minutes
- Half way cooked, add gradually the remaining chocolate sugared milk mixed and leave it cooking until the mixture is smooth
- Serve it in individual bowls, sprinkled some cinnamon powder and a touch of chocolate powder over the top to finish it. Add the cinnamon sticks to dress the dessert.
1 litre of milk.
75 grams of rice.
25 grams of chocolate powder
50 grams of sugar.
The skin of half a lemon.
2 cinnamon stick.