Aioli is an aromatic Spanish mayonnaise excellently complementing seafood, chicken, pork and potatoes.
- Crush garlic, egg yolks and salt in a mortar till you have a more intense and combined paste.
- Pour garlic, salt and egg paste into a blender. Add the oil to the blender. Mix steadily until you have thick mayonnaise.
- Stir in a tablespoon of lemon juice. Adjust its seasoning for you and your guests.
- Keep it covered in the fridge for the flavours to develop till serving.
- Alioli sauce gives incredible taste to fried potatoes, chickens, pork, seafood etc.
Ingredients & Quantities:
3 garlic cloves
2 teaspoon salt flakes
2 egg yolks
1 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice